Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Vision

I want one thing for the world today. I want restoration. It would deeply satisfy me if this restoration fostered a pure and an unconditional love within each one of us. The rational part of me let's me know truly how far away this is from reality. But there is an idealist in me which says, "But what if it's really possible?"

It would begin with each one of us as individuals concentrating on honestly and freely loving all who we're blessed to meet each day. We would stop to relax and absorb the uniqueness of each moment.

We would have to make a decision as a group to pull together and fight for our children, families, streets, schools, and religious communities. We would need to believe and keep looking for positive changes in our society.

I contribute my love, my fire, my peace, my laughter, my hope, my conviction and my faith....What do you offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment